meta data for this page
jEPlus+EA Key Features
Version 1.7.6 Beta
Back to Table of Contents
jEPlus+EA v1.7.x is a powerful and feature rich optimisation GUI for EnergyPlus and TRNSYS. The beta releases are free to use for both commercial and non-commercial purposes. Terms and Conditions apply.
- It fully supports jEPlus projects, with user-defined constraint and objective functions.
- There are flexible ways to extract from simulation results or inject user-specified data.
- Highly efficient and versatile multi-objective optimisation algorithms (based on the popular NSGA-II) is employed to work on all types of optimisation problems.
- You can run simulations either locally or online with the JESS simulation server. You can even write Python code to run additional calculations or call other simulation tools.
- Interactive charts and tables are available to help you visualize, filter, mark, and export solutions, and explore the relationships between parameters.
- When optimisation is progress, solution data is automatically saved to avoid loss of work. You can load a previously saved work space and continue with the process.
- And, last but not least, full-featured command-line interface is provided for automated optimisation tasks or integration into other tools.
Go to the Download Page (log on is required)